Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Before-I-Leave Checklist

Hola todos,

Less than four days until I arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina! I am so excited, nervous, stressed, hopeful, and pretty much every other emotion under the sun. Today, I am sharing with you the list of things that I want to complete before I leave.

1) Eat take-out Chinese food. Apparently, the Chinese food in Argentina is questionable, and only for the brave of heart- and stomach.

2) Go on a weekend bike ride with my mom. I won't be able to cycle in the crowded city.
3) Family trivia night at The Hungry Monk in Tempe. Good food and fun competition, plus we might win again!
4) Early birthday/Christmas celebration with the family. Because I'll be traveling through South America during my winter break, and won't return home until May.

5) Go on a hike with my dad. Think of it as training for Machu Picchu!
6) Pay my bills. Which are pretty sizable, considering that I just bought my text books...
7) See Frozen and The Lego Movie. I've seen both, but my family hasn't. I'm in for a night of laughs!
8) Pack. Oops.

9) Eat Micky Mouse waffles. Because, duh.

All too soon, I will be standing in LAX with a group of Pepperdine students awaiting our group flight. Until then, adios!

Besos,

Tina the Exploradora

No comments:

Post a Comment