Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My ISIC Card Arrived!

Hi again!

I'm super duper excited because my ISIC card arrived today!

This card is pretty nifty- it acts as an internationally-recognized student ID card. All of those benefits that your student card gets you? Like discounts at stores, free or discounted entrance to museums or national parks or monuments? This card is a version of that for the internationally acquainted and culturally educated student. It also comes with travel insurance.
It costs $25 and can be obtained here: http://www.isic.org/get-your-card/
Hopefully, this card will keep me motivated to get out and go somewhere and do something while on a new continent. Who can turn down free admission?

Besos,

Tina the Exploradora

PS After reading this again, it sounds like a commercial or something. But, honest to goodness, these are my personal opinions! (But STA Travel, if you see this, feel free to send me a check for advertising or something.)

1 comment:

  1. Everyday I use my ISIC card for purchases of clothes and food. And when we go to the movies with friends too. I am very pleased. Did you know that in Nigeria also has ISIC card?
    http://isiccard4me.com

    ReplyDelete