Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blue Backpack Break: Intro

Hola todos,

I'm officially on vacation! I have all of my belongings for the next six weeks in one blue school backpack (hence the blog title), and I will be traversing across South America. I will be posting once a week about everything that has gone on during that time. When I'm in school, it's much harder for me to actually write about interesting things, since I feel like writing about school isn't the reason you are reading this blog. I know that I have been super inconsistent in the past BUT I'm on a six-week-long break, which means that I will be experiencing so many new things to share!





What you can expect
One post a week detailing where I've been, what I did there, and pictures (and maybe even a map or two for the geographically challenged).

Where I'll be going
Córdoba, Argentina
Santiago, Chile
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Cusco, Peru
Lima, Peru
Salta, Argentina

I'm super stoked and super nervous all at the same time, and the next six weeks will definitely be the craziest thing I've ever done. I can't wait to see what crazy things I get into!

Besos,

Tina the Exploradora

No comments:

Post a Comment